Policies and Warranty
Shop Policies and Warranty
Just remember. If you keep your flyer clean and free of fiber and debris, it should never have the need to be disassembled.
For non-catastrophic repairs please return it to us and we will take care of the issue, all you will need to cover is the cost of shipping. A Non-catastrophic repair example… If the unit was drop and the unit becomes jammed or the tube was bent or the like:), Don’t fret. Just send us a picture, we will then give instructions on how to proceed.
Catastrophic damage If the unit is broken by mishap, For the original owner we will still rebuild it. Just pay for the parts needed plus shipping and that is all. Example… if a child sneaks into your craft room and causes a little damage like loading up the worm tube with good ole bubble gum…we can fix it. Catastrophic damage is limited to 50% of the parts on the unit are still in good working order. If you have any questions, please send us a picture or short video for evaluation.
Return Shipping Instructions.
Please do not return Items to us without contacting LWS LLC before doing so at (email@example.com). All returned item are routed to our warranty area for expedited processing. Items sent not following these instructions will not be routed in this manner and will be delayed.
- Contact LWS to notify of possible return.
- We will notify our warranty department of incoming item.
- Box the flyer only without batteries in a small box packed tightly with newspaper. Do not include any tools, documents or the wood box.
- In the box you must include a brief description of the issue along with your name and return address.
- Following these steps your package will be under 2lbs.
- Mail you package accordingly, We will take care of the rest and notify you when your item is ready for return. Warranty items, when we do have them are processed to be in and out as quickly as possible.
- We will invoice for USPS return shipping
We will work in very way to make sure you're excited and happy about your purchase. All items are made just for you. In order to keep our prices low we do not carry large amounts inventory, this in turn helps us keep our overhead low and pass the savings on to our customers.
We do not resale any returned items therefore all returns will be subject to a 30% restocking fee and shipping is not refunded. However we do save those items to be given away along with inhouse manufacturing training units to those in need and may not have the means to take part in our craft.
Your warranty will not cover and will be void if the unit has been disassembled or oiled in or around the worm gear tube area.