Spinner kit includes, Controller, Power supply, Tools and cables. Everything needed to start your spinning journey.
Choose your flyer option Autowind Flyer or Manual Flyer and off you go.
A truly Majestic creation by Level Wind Systems to compliment their already popular AutoWind Flier. This machine is ultra quiet and spins up to 2300 RPM with an AutoWinder, With a manual flier it reached 2800 RPM. The motor is Direct Current digitally controlled for maximum torque and power. Jan, Sandy and I have been developing spinning equipment since 2007. We have taken our past experiences / designs and combined all the things we like into the Majestic. We love this community and wanted to make something affordable and lovely that's capable of spinning a pound of fiber from lace weight to art yarns.
- Scotch Spinner
- Full walnut frame with brushed 304 stainless-steel enclosures
- Three super capacity bobbins with polycarbonate skinny cores and nylon oil impregnated bearings. No oil needed.
- Controller with speed control dial, directional switch, on-off soft start switch and 6ft communication cable.
- 12volt power supply
- Equipped with a autowind or manual flyer
- Orifice hook
- One pound plus bobbin capacity
- Super quiet operation
- Easy adjust tension system
- Extra large orifice exit for easy fiber threading
Dimensions and the like
- 10 x 9 x 7 inches
- Weighs 2.5 lbs
- Large .6 orifice
- Powerful 3000 rpm motor
- Final RPM at flyer
- Autowind flyer 2300 RPM
- Manual flyer 2800 rpm
- 6000 Mah LWS Battery
- Optional Remote soft start foot switch with 6ft cord
- Optional solid Baltic birch carrying case with built in lazy Kate